The Impossible

As children we believe that anything is possible, the trick is to never forget it- David Blaine (David Blaine is an American magician, illusionist and endurance artist. He is best known for his high-profile feats of endurance, and has set and broken several world records)

A DNA strand in the human body.

A DNA strand in the human body.

A DNA strand in the human body.

Alyssa Greenway, Journalist

As humanity progresses on Earth, we slowly kill the planet more and more with war, oil spills, and pollution. The question is, however, how much longer do we have until Earth dies or we kill each other?

Our space exploration has increased over the years, and if worse comes to worse, we need to be able to move as many humans as possible to keep us from going extinct another planet. The possibility of us surviving may be slim to none, but there are many processes we could go through to survive.

The possibility to re code human DNA which means to change our regular DNA to survive harsh environments we couldn’t in a regular state. In a new movie called Titan, had been exactly that, so we could live on Jupiter’s  moon Titan and survive.

A group of people were chosen to be a part of an experiment that forces humans to adapt to the surface of Titan, due to their past ability to survive in extreme conditions. The scientist in the movie had completely re code the human DNA to survive in very cold weather, breathing hydrogen air, and stay underwater for long periods of time.

Although, not everyone would survive the process because of their body types, and possible rejection of the process, resulting in permanent damage or even death, like many in the movie.

This brings up the question on whether we actually have the ability to do this kind of work on people.

Many theories, scientist and authors like Gregg Braden a five-time New York Times best-selling author, and pioneer in bridging science, spirituality and human potential, explains that the human chromosome number two (the second largest is the human body) is a result of an ancient fusion of pre-existing chromosomes. He believes that someone fused this in the past making us who we are today, and this explains that evolution hadn’t happened.

If this was fact, then we may be able to do it in today’s times and move forward with human technology and expand our people throughout the universe.

Most might think this is very far-fetched, but anything is possible with practice, research and moving forward. We live in a world where this is no turning back, always moving on.

This would be a great opportunity for everyone to start new fresh, and continue with the world greatness. Everything is truly possible if you put your mind to it.

Leaving this planet will be the best for everyone, that way we can become new people with more intelligence in our brains.

1 Comment

One Response to “The Impossible”

1. Jazmine Cook on May 11th, 2018 8:12 am

I think it would be smart to try and figure out how to change our DNA to suit another planet. You never know what could happen and when we may need to evacuate this planet. Having the type of technology we have we would be able to find ways to reconstruct our DNA in order to live on other planets.

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• The Impossible

Opinion

The Pet You Don’t Want

• The Impossible

Featured

Sub-ordinate Students

• The Impossible

Opinion

The Dangers of Snapchat

• The Impossible

Opinion

Never Know Who’s Listening

• The Impossible

Opinion

School Uniforms – Yay or Nay

• The Impossible

Opinion

Death Among Us All?

• The Impossible

Opinion

You Never Know Who’s Behind The Screen

• The Impossible

Arts and Entertainment

What Is Your Greatest Accomplishment?

• The Impossible

Opinion

Standardized Tests for Not-So-Standard Students

• The Impossible

Opinion

Is it Really Guns?

The Impossible