The Trojan Tribune

The Student News Site of Pahrump Valley High School

• Pahrump Valley High School Lock Down

Featured

Pahrump Valley High School Lock Down

• Pahrump Valley High School Under Lockdown.

Featured

Pahrump Valley High School Under Lockdown.

• See What The GSA Club At PVHS Has To Offer.

Uncategorized

See What The GSA Club At PVHS Has To Offer.

• Important Opinions On Yearbook

PVHS News

Important Opinions On Yearbook

• Pahrump Valley High School Lock Down

Featured

Pahrump Valley High School Lock Down

Featured

• Free Images : laptop, product, technology, electronic device, computer keyboard, personal computer, furniture, gadget, display device, font, space bar, netbook, electronics, multimedia, touchpad, office equipment, input device, computer desk 3424x3424 - -

Opinion

The Internet Explained

• The Hiroshima Bomb

Opinion

The Hiroshima Bomb

• Do Two Cadillac Enthusiasts Have the Same Top Three Favorite Cars?

Opinion

Do Two Cadillac Enthusiasts Have the Same Top Three Favorite Cars?

• What Should Your First Job Be?

Opinion

What Should Your First Job Be?

The Trojan Tribune

The Trojan Tribune

A Cheerleader Striving for Perfection

A Cheerleader Striving for Perfection
https%3A%2F%2Fpvalley-hs.nye.k12.nv.us%2Fpage%2Fpvhs-athletics
https://pvalley-hs.nye.k12.nv.us/page/pvhs-athletics

Serenity Lewis, an energetic student, is a long-time resident of the vibrant community of Pahrump Valley. She has been a dedicated member of the cheerleading team for as long as she can remember. Her passion for cheer is evident in every spirited routine. And she never fails to dazzle the crowd with her dynamic moves and contagious enthusiasm. As a student, Lewis is driven and hardworking, always striving for excellence in her academic pursuits.

As a passionate cheerleader, Serenity relishes every moment of practicing new cheer moves with her team. The thrill of nailing a difficult routine with her fellow cheerleaders is an experience that she holds dear. She appreciates her teammates not only for their friendly demeanor but also for their dedication to perfecting every detail, and formation. Serenity understands that every aspect of cheerleading is important, and it is the collective effort of the team that leads to success. The other members of her team have a great deal of respect for her and recognize her exceptional abilities. They go out of their way to look after her and make sure she is doing well, both personally and professionally. Additionally, they work together with her to achieve their shared objectives and collaborate effectively to ensure the success of their collective efforts.

PVHS Cheer Squad ♥️ (@pahrump_valley_cheer)

She is a dedicated cheerleader and always puts her best effort into learning new cheer. While she enjoys the thrill of learning something new, she has found it to be a bit challenging at times. This is especially true when the team messes up during the learning process. However, she realizes that making mistakes is a necessary part of improving oneself and is willing to put in the extra effort to get it right. 

Another challenge that she encounters is when she needs to perfect her part of the cheer. While she is committed to getting it right, it can sometimes take multiple attempts before she feels confident in her performance. Despite these challenges, she remains passionate about cheerleading and continues to work hard to improve her skills. Taking is a necessary part of improving oneself and one is willing to put in the extra effort to get it right.

In other words, Lewis is determined to avoid any negative outcomes and is dedicated to achieving perfection in every performance. Despite the challenges that may arise, she remains committed to giving her best effort at all times in pursuit of excellence. Her philosophy can be summed up by her statement, “While we may face obstacles and setbacks, we always strive for perfection and never settle for less.”

She is not sure what she wants to do after high school. Despite her passion for cheerleading, she finds herself contemplating whether to continue it or not. She believes that the right path will present itself in due time, and until then, she is merely taking each day as it comes. High school has thrown many challenges her way, and she is trying her best to navigate through them. As she ponders over her future, she is hopeful that she will discover her true calling and purpose in life.

If you ever see her in the hallway. If you see her at pep rallies or football games make sure to cheer for her and her team doing their best for you guys in perfecting it in every way possible. Even if you see her in the hall, tell her good luck for upcoming games or even a simple hello to her.