The Trojan Tribune

The Student News Site of Pahrump Valley High School

• Pahrump Valley High School Lock Down

Featured

Pahrump Valley High School Lock Down

• Pahrump Valley High School Under Lockdown.

Featured

Pahrump Valley High School Under Lockdown.

• Join the Club: Friendship Awaits.

PVHS News

Join the Club: Friendship Awaits.

• PVHS Throwing Team Soaring Above and Beyond

Sports

PVHS Throwing Team Soaring Above and Beyond

• An Inside Look on The Mountain Biking Club

Uncategorized

An Inside Look on The Mountain Biking Club

• All About PVHS Broadcasting Class and the Upsides Of It All

PVHS News

All About PVHS Broadcasting Class and the Upsides Of It All

• Bring Life to Your Community!

PVHS News

Bring Life to Your Community!

• Amazing Varsity Softball Data

Uncategorized

Amazing Varsity Softball Data

• The Amazing Pahrump Valley High School JV Softball Team!

Sports

The Amazing Pahrump Valley High School JV Softball Team!

• Why PVHS’s Chess Club is Interesting

PVHS News

Why PVHS’s Chess Club is Interesting

The Trojan Tribune

The Trojan Tribune

A Baseball Player With a Passion For His Games

A Varsity Baseball player at PVHS who has a passion and drive for the sport of baseball

Baseball is a highly competitive and challenging sport but at the same time, it is also enjoyable and widely popular. Many people worldwide love playing and watching this sport. Logan Donnelly, a junior and player on the Varsity Baseball team at Pahrump Valley High School can provide you with some information about the team and their performance. 

Logan Donnelly is a highly skilled and dedicated Varsity Baseball player at PVHS, who has lived in the area for almost his entire life. From a young age, Donnelly has had an unwavering passion for baseball, which started when his grandpa inspired him to join a baseball team. He has played the sport for an impressive 14 years and takes every opportunity to refine his skills. Donnelly is known among his teammates and coaches for his diligence, hard work, and his exceptional talent on the field.

Donnelly has found that playing baseball is an extremely fulfilling activity for him. It gives him a sense of accomplishment and exhilaration that he doesn’t find anywhere else. He loves working with his coach and teammates, who he gets along with very well. They share a common goal of wanting to win and are always searching for new ways to conquer the opponent teams they play against. 

Donnelly is especially proud of the trust and intuition he has developed with his teammates. “We have spent countless hours practicing together, and as a result, we communicate without even talking. We know each other’s strengths and weaknesses and know exactly what to do in any given situation, making our teamwork even more effective”. Donnelly feels privileged to be part of such a fantastic team and is grateful for the camaraderie and support that his teammates provide him.

Donnelly stated, “Baseball is a sport that doesn’t have any strict rules or procedures to follow”. This allows Donnelly to play with freedom and creativity. He appreciates the fact that he can bring his unique style to the game, and it allows him to express himself on the field. With every game, Donnelly is learning new things, and he is always looking for ways to improve his game, whether it’s by practicing on the field or studying the sport off the field.

It’s uncertain if Donnelly is set on pursuing a career in baseball for the long haul. Nevertheless, he remains resolute in his pursuit of the sport and is keeping an open mind as he charts his path ahead. Donnelly’s unwavering positivity, exceptional work ethic, and ardent passion for the game are qualities that are certain to propel him to great heights, irrespective of the direction his future takes.

If you happen to cross paths with him in the hallway, or if you share a class together, it would be greatly appreciated if you could take a moment to wish him good luck on his upcoming games. Even a simple high-five would make his day. Your support would mean a lot to him, and it could make all the difference as he prepares to compete.