The Trojan Tribune

The Student News Site of Pahrump Valley High School

• Pahrump Valley High School Lock Down

Featured

Pahrump Valley High School Lock Down

• Pahrump Valley High School Under Lockdown.

Featured

Pahrump Valley High School Under Lockdown.

• See What The GSA Club At PVHS Has To Offer.

Uncategorized

See What The GSA Club At PVHS Has To Offer.

• Important Opinions On Yearbook

PVHS News

Important Opinions On Yearbook

• Pahrump Valley High School Lock Down

Featured

Pahrump Valley High School Lock Down

Featured

• Free Images : laptop, product, technology, electronic device, computer keyboard, personal computer, furniture, gadget, display device, font, space bar, netbook, electronics, multimedia, touchpad, office equipment, input device, computer desk 3424x3424 - -

Opinion

The Internet Explained

• The Hiroshima Bomb

Opinion

The Hiroshima Bomb

• Do Two Cadillac Enthusiasts Have the Same Top Three Favorite Cars?

Opinion

Do Two Cadillac Enthusiasts Have the Same Top Three Favorite Cars?

• What Should Your First Job Be?

Opinion

What Should Your First Job Be?

The Trojan Tribune

The Trojan Tribune

Kanye West’s Unbelievable Behavior

Kanye West has had very strange behavior with how he’s acting in his concerts/in public. His wife is also having this behavior.
https%3A%2F%2Fcommons.wikimedia.org%2Fwiki%2FFile%3AYeezus_Tour_Verizon_Center_Kanye_West_-_Kanye_Omari_West_%252810989771036%2529.jpg
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Yeezus_Tour_Verizon_Center_Kanye_West_-_Kanye_Omari_West_%2810989771036%29.jpg

Kanye West’s style has changed a lot over the past year. He has been wearing very weird outfits from him covering his face with a black mask to wearing outfits that cover his whole body. He is also wearing very weird chunky outfits. West was seen wearing tight black pants and a black shirt with what looks like he is wearing shoulder pads underneath the shirt. In a lot of his outfits, he is wearing a mask or something to cover his face which is unusual for him. West also is seen in a lot of chunky black clothing which is starting to create a theme for him.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kanye_West_Saint_Pablo_Tour_TD_Garden_2016_22.jpg

West’s style isn’t the only style that has changed his wife’s style too. West’s wife has been seen in very weird outfits as well. West’s wife has been seen walking in the street with nude pants, a thin piece of nude fabric, and a purple pillow for the top. West’s wife has also been seen in a black dress covering her face and the rest of her body. This just leads us to believe that West is making his new wife dress this way.

West’s concerts have become very strange as well. In his concerts, he continues to wear peculiar new clothes. West’s behavior hasn’t improved in concert either, he continues to act the same. With that, his concerts are becoming strange with weird acts, clothes, to even his new songs that he performs.

The people who decide to go see West’s concert are usually left disappointed. Most people are just very disappointed with what they see and hear. All of this put together is just destroying West’s reputation and makes people want to stop listening to his music,

Fans are also starting to distance themselves from West because of things he has said. West has said some very controversial things in and out of concert that have made people unhappy with him. One of the things that made fans of West stop supporting him was West saying that he didn’t see anything wrong with Adolf Hitler and he saw “good things”. This caused people not to want to listen to his music or buy tickets to his concerts.

West’s fans aren’t the only ones who are upset with his behavior. West’s ex-wife Kim Kardashian is emotional with his changes. Kim doesn’t want to show these emotions about their father to her kids. She doesn’t want to show these emotions around her kids because she doesn’t want to say “You’ll understand when you’re older”. This just goes to show that even when West doesn’t make good decisions she doesn’t talk badly about their father. Kim doesn’t want her kids to see their father in a bad light so she only lets them see their father.

Kanye is being very odd and should be living up to his actions. That’s all the information we have for now. Come back to read more articles when we get more information. 

https://www.eonline.com/news/1378329/why-kim-kardashian-isnt-ready-to-talk-to-her-kids-about-being-upset-with-kanye-west