The Trojan Tribune

The Student News Site of Pahrump Valley High School

• Pahrump Valley High School Lock Down

Featured

Pahrump Valley High School Lock Down

• Pahrump Valley High School Under Lockdown.

Featured

Pahrump Valley High School Under Lockdown.

• Join the Club: Friendship Awaits.

PVHS News

Join the Club: Friendship Awaits.

• PVHS Throwing Team Soaring Above and Beyond

Sports

PVHS Throwing Team Soaring Above and Beyond

• An Inside Look on The Mountain Biking Club

Uncategorized

An Inside Look on The Mountain Biking Club

• All About PVHS Broadcasting Class and the Upsides Of It All

PVHS News

All About PVHS Broadcasting Class and the Upsides Of It All

• Bring Life to Your Community!

PVHS News

Bring Life to Your Community!

• Amazing Varsity Softball Data

Uncategorized

Amazing Varsity Softball Data

• The Amazing Pahrump Valley High School JV Softball Team!

Sports

The Amazing Pahrump Valley High School JV Softball Team!

• Why PVHS’s Chess Club is Interesting

PVHS News

Why PVHS’s Chess Club is Interesting

The Trojan Tribune

The Trojan Tribune

Important Opinions On Yearbook

What is the purpose of the Yearbook Club?

The Yearbook class is a class where they make things such as posters and the yearly yearbook. The teacher of this class, Trenton Curtis, teaches the students of the Yearbook class and makes posters about certain events such as proms, dances, and the yearbook. Curtis says he does this because he says it is overall fun to interact and plan things for this school with all of these students. He also says this class is very important since without it there would be no yearbook at all. The students in this class are very productive. He said, “When I tell them to do a task they work together so well and get it done.”

This class shouldn’t be hard at all and when you’re stuck everyone will help you out. This class is very beneficial since it’s an elective and one of the more important classes in the school and I urge you to join since they need help. Curtis says “This class is very fun and you will know how fun it is when you’re in this class.” If you’re looking for a social class this is the one since anytime whether you’re doing work or not people will always be talking to each other.

Mr. Curtis

A student in this class Taylor Brown also has many good things to say about this class and what it is about. Taylor says she is an editor who makes posters and also works on the yearbook. Taylor has been doing this class for so long and she just enjoys the work and the people in there. 

Taylor this class is very important since they do posters for certain events and the yearbook as Curtis said. She says sometimes they can be productive when doing work. It is not at all a hard class if you have experience in it but if you are a beginner it could be tricky but it’s an easy class to settle into. This class is very beneficial as said before, they do the yearbook. The people in this class are fun to talk to and work on things and is a very social class when doing anything and you might make new friends for making friends with everyone in there as well as the teacher 

Alina Veloz

because he is nice he said. Overall she loves this class and wouldn’t be doing it another year if she didn’t like it. 

You should think about taking this class and trying it out you could make a difference and your thoughts can be put onto posters or even the yearbook so if you are interested please speak to Mr.Curtis if you want to apply.