The Trojan Tribune

The Student News Site of Pahrump Valley High School

• Pahrump Valley High School Lock Down

Featured

Pahrump Valley High School Lock Down

• Pahrump Valley High School Under Lockdown.

Featured

Pahrump Valley High School Under Lockdown.

• See What The GSA Club At PVHS Has To Offer.

Uncategorized

See What The GSA Club At PVHS Has To Offer.

• Important Opinions On Yearbook

PVHS News

Important Opinions On Yearbook

• Pahrump Valley High School Lock Down

Featured

Pahrump Valley High School Lock Down

Featured

• Free Images : laptop, product, technology, electronic device, computer keyboard, personal computer, furniture, gadget, display device, font, space bar, netbook, electronics, multimedia, touchpad, office equipment, input device, computer desk 3424x3424 - -

Opinion

The Internet Explained

• The Hiroshima Bomb

Opinion

The Hiroshima Bomb

• Do Two Cadillac Enthusiasts Have the Same Top Three Favorite Cars?

Opinion

Do Two Cadillac Enthusiasts Have the Same Top Three Favorite Cars?

• What Should Your First Job Be?

Opinion

What Should Your First Job Be?

The Trojan Tribune

The Trojan Tribune

Is the animated Grinch movie better than the live action

In this article it will be determined which iconic Grinch movie is better between the animated 2018 Grinch and the 2000 live-action Grinch.
https%3A%2F%2Fwww.deviantart.com%2Funicorn-skydancer08%2Fart%2FThe-Grinch-578293210
https://www.deviantart.com/unicorn-skydancer08/art/The-Grinch-578293210

It is a debated topic whether or not the animated Grinch made in 2018 is better than the original live-action Grinch made in 2000. Even though the movies have an even audience rating while having the same rotten tomatoes score and the animation having .01 more on IMDb the Grinch movie in 2000 is better for many and various reasons. One reason the older Grinch movie is better than the new 2018 version,  is because of its cast and acting for example, the legendary actor Jim Carrey an insanely popular actor known for many roles such as playing many main characters like the Grinch, Lloyd in Dumb and Dumber, Stanley in the Mask, and as the main villain in Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 Doctor Eggman. They also have Taylor Monsen who is also a pretty popular actor and is known for being in Spy Kids 2. Meanwhile, the animated Grinch also has popular actors such as Benedict Cumberbatch and Pharell Williams but none of these actors and songwriters are as legendary as Jim Carrey.

Another reason why the 2000 Grinch is better is that a lot of people in this generation grew up with it and it feels and gives the feeling that most kids today have during Christmas while the 2018 Grinch was just released recently so fewer kids have been raised with that Christmas type feel of a movie. The 2000 Grinch is nostalgic and fills people with holiday spirit. The 2000 Grinch also is just so likable because of its quality and background props for only being a movie made in 2000. Although each movie is good and holds practically the same critic scores, both movies are worth the watch so check them out, compare the two, and decide which one you think is better.